Lead. Explore. Develop.
LEAD North meets January through June with a Follow-Up Session in October and requires a significant time commitment of attendance including:
- A two-day overnight Opening Retreat
- Saturday Leadership Retreat days (4)
- Networking Evening Events
- Thursday City as Lab Day Sessions (5)
- Closing Session & Graduation (1)
- Follow-Up Session (1)
LEAD North delivers a unique, civic style of leadership – one that’s built on understanding complexity, listening to multiple perspectives and leading change. Simply stated, participants hone the skills needed to get things done in a multi-stakeholder environment. This is invaluable for individuals who increasingly have to navigate the intersection of their organization, neighborhood, government and other key stakeholders such as business and property owners.